[SOLVED] RX 570 is not running on optimal Bus Interface ?

Fakhri2020

Prominent
Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I don't really understand about computers hardware and stuff like that so bare with me.

I bought this pre-built computer 6 months ago:

Specs:

GPU : PowerColor RX 570 4GB (stock)
CPU : Ryzen 3 3100 (stock)
RAM: 16gb (8x2gb @3200MHz)
MOBO : Gigabyte A320M S2H v2

I have no problem so far with many fps game but recently I got into battle royale game such as Apex Legend and Warzone. While playing these 2 games, I realized that my pc is not running the game properly or it has low fps (50 - 70 on apex and 40 - 50 on warzone) while playing on low preset @ 1080p. I have watch a lot of benchmark with the exact same system specs and they got way better results.

I installed this app called GPU Z. It says that my GPU bus interface supports PCIe x16 3.0 but I tried the render test on the apps and also while playing games and it only maxed out @ x1 3.0.

I
was wondering if this is the problem that resulted on my games poor performance?

How do I fix this?

Lutfij

Titan
Out of curiosity, what BIOS version are you working off of on your motherboard? You also forgot to state the make and model of your PSU and it's age. You will also need to check and see which version of Windows 10 you're using.

Fakhri2020

Prominent
Jul 6, 2020
Out of curiosity, what BIOS version are you working off of on your motherboard? You also forgot to state the make and model of your PSU and it's age. You will also need to check and see which version of Windows 10 you're using.
Thanks I got it fixed but now a new problem occur, I cant seems to fit the GPU well. Like so the problem was that my GPU was not properly fitted into the motherboard but now the screw place doesn't fit into the case and when I try to fix it then my GPU wont be properly installed into the motherboard
IMG20210304184047.jpg

IMG20210304184605.jpg

TRENDING THREADS