Question Rx 570 itx mini 2 versions?

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
Hey I bought sapphire Rx 570 it'x mini 11266-34-20G
I didn't notice that there is another version 11266-06-20G
Both cards look same and everything same only the memory speed mine is 6000Hz and the 06-20G got 7000MHz I feel like I got <<redacted>> with my card why my card have 6000 Hz and there is same card exactly that give 7000hz what's the difference between those 2 cards I don't understand pls some1 tell me if u know
Thanks

That must be the overclocked higher binned SKU. Most of the GPUs come in different variants, some having higher clocked core/mem speeds. Are BOTH the cards of the exact same price ? 7000 MHz might be the effective 256 bit Memory Bus/Memory Clock.

But first of all, can you provide exact links of these 2 cards/variants ? Only after comparing the specs, we can come to any conclusion.

serjj

Reputable
Apr 6, 2019
That must be the overclocked higher binned SKU. Most of the GPUs come in different variants, some having higher clocked core/mem speeds. Are BOTH the cards of the exact same price ? 7000 MHz might be the effective 256 bit Memory Bus/Memory Clock.

But first of all, can you provide exact links of these 2 cards/variants ? Only after comparing the specs, we can come to any conclusion.
You can see both of them right here when you look at their Specifications.
https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-rx-570-itx-4g-g5

Also looking at their specifications, they both have identical Engine Clock, only difference they have is at the Memory Clock.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
Yes but why there is 2 versions of same card?
I can oc my memory to 1750 MHz then?
I did it and it's didn't crash on tests
Just scare it will do something to my card coz must be a reason that mine came with 1500MHz memory clock

U mean that my binned chips different and that's why it 1500

Nope. I meant to say the 7000MHz variant/SKU model, might be a better/higher binned chip than your current GPU model, which is having 6000MHz as the memory speed. Binned chips are chips selected for it's ability to perform above others, usually in overclocking for gaming products.

All GPUs and CPUs are "binned". The question is "for what". Better silicon will be able to overclock higher with less voltage/power etc. Usually, the better binned chips will be put into the "OC" edition or whatever, that come out-of-box with higher clocks and usually will have a nice OC ability as well.

Same thing with mobile & desktop CPUs from Intel. The ones that don't bin well enough for the low power, low voltage, relatively low heat-producing operations that is required for being in a laptop will get thrown into desktop chips where they can pull all the power & voltage they need, theoretically. So it happens all the time.