RX 570 nitro loses monitor connection after 14 min of playing

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, recently I upgraded from gtx 950 to rx570 nitro. I had to use converter that connects to HDMI, to connect my monitor. After playing BF5 for about 14 min I hear a one second buzzzz and monitor goes black, computer is working but monitor is completely dead, then i have to restart computer... this same thing happens after playing fallout 4 but not after 14 min, fallout 4 can work longer, depends what i am doing in the game. i have uninstalled all Nvidia drivers in control panel and I have the latest drivers for AMD card. I also have AMD CPU (ryzen 7 1700). everything that "radeon settings" suggested me to install i did and still nothing.. MY PSU is raidmax rx-500xt. Please help

My theory is that the more stress is on GPU the sooner "black screen" is going to happen. I heard about raising power supply or something to +50 in "radeon settings". I did that but it didnt help. I am noob when it comes to this software stuff so please explain your answers. Thank you

Jan 31, 2019

And you think if I do this everything will work ? Did you have a similar experience ? Thank you for ur answer