[SOLVED] rx 570 no signal but recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2019
recently i have unplug the DVI cable from the rx 570 to test another device with the monitor, after plugging it again there is no signal i have rebooted the pc but still no signal, then i tried the integrated graphic with vga cable, the rx 570 is detected by bios, windows also recognize it, i can change settings with amd wattman(fan speed/voltage...) gpuz also show informations about the card and sensor, i have done aida64 gpgpu benchmark, the results are normal (max temp 62C°) no throttling no problem but still no signal when plugged to the monitor. i have tested the card in the second pcie x16(wired x4) same problem, dvi cable tested with satellite receiver using hdmi adapter and it work fine, i testetd the hdmi adpter with the GPU, same probleme. i have tryed to flash the vbios but atiwinflash say that the card had the same rom, then i used command line to force the flash, the card was succesfuly flashed but the problem remain the same. i have this card for some months now, i dont know what hapning the card is fine and work with benchmark utilities but no signal.

Please help me figuring out what is the problem

GPU: sapphire rx 570 itx
motherboard: dell optiplex 7010
CPU: i5 3470
psu: antec earthwatt 500w 80+

thank you

Solution
Go to your BIOS by spam pressing F1, F2 or F9, and look for Advanced Boot Options Priority or Boot Mode Selection then choose [Legacy Only]. Save & Reboot. See if that works.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS