Feb 14, 2020
Hey there everyone, I have a few questions about this gpu that I'm ging to pick. I've been searching on youtube & google but still don't know the answer, so I'd be glad if you guys help me out.

specs:
q9550 stock
8gb ram ddr3 1333mhz
480w psu
128gb ssd
1tb hdd

I'm planning to buy a budget gpu soon but I'm not sure which one of the mentioned gpus are better. I've read somewhere that my cpu will cause serious bottleneck using rx 570 but when I look at the gpu power compared to the gtx 1050ti & prices I dont find any good answers.

Please tell me which one is better to buy if I want to get at least 60fps with medium settings. Is the gtx 1050ti worth it? Will that gpu work better w/ my cpu? Or should I just pick the rx 570 ?

Solution
I mean the price of 750ti and sapphire RX 570 8gb are a bit different. Something like 30$. So now that I'm buying a gpu why don't I just go for the RX 570 since its newer and pretty much better than both 750 and 1050ti. I understand that my cpu isnt good enough but lets be honest;

How bad is it going to be if I just put the RX 570 in my case and play some games. I'm not talking about games like farcry and all that stuff. Simple games such as pubg lite, gta v, fortnite maybe, LoL, left 4 dead 2 and games like that. I really wanna pick the RX 570 because I will lose a lot by choosing either 750 or 1050ti.

I just wanna know what happens when I use the RX 570 w/ a quad core CPU.

What's the difference if I use a normal gpu and put...
Feb 14, 2020
I mean the price of 750ti and sapphire RX 570 8gb are a bit different. Something like 30$. So now that I'm buying a gpu why don't I just go for the RX 570 since its newer and pretty much better than both 750 and 1050ti. I understand that my cpu isnt good enough but lets be honest;

How bad is it going to be if I just put the RX 570 in my case and play some games. I'm not talking about games like farcry and all that stuff. Simple games such as pubg lite, gta v, fortnite maybe, LoL, left 4 dead 2 and games like that. I really wanna pick the RX 570 because I will lose a lot by choosing either 750 or 1050ti.

What's the difference if I use a normal gpu and put settings on high or use a good gpu like the RX and put the settings on normal. Thanks I will be glad if you help me out.

I mean the price of 750ti and sapphire the RX 570 8gb are a bit different. Something like 30$. So now that I'm buying a gpu why don't I just go for the RX 570 since its newer and pretty much better than both 750 and 1050ti. I understand that my cpu isnt good enough but lets be honest;

What's the difference if I use a normal gpu and put settings on high or use a good gpu like the RX and put the settings on normal. Thanks I will be glad if you help me out.
Your cpu will bottlekneck the gpu majorly however if you dont mind random stutters in game and micro skips in frames somewhat then the rx would be your best net for upgrading in the futrue insuring your gpu will be good for the next few years

Reactions: epicplayah

WildCard999

Titan

It certainly won't hurt to have the RX 570 in the system but there will be gaming situations were your not going to be able to fully utilize the GPU due to limitations on the CPU. The reason I was looking more towards the 750 ti over the RX 570 is the price difference where I am. The 750 ti can be found for like $40-50 while the RX 570 is like $120 so its a bit more then $30. The only other concern is the PSU, while 480W is enough you need to make sure it actually delivers that power and would be enough for the RX 570 including the correct 6-pin connection for it as adapters could melt ruining the PSU & GPU. As for the 1050 ti it depends on the price as it's usually more then the RX 570 so I'd probably consider the 1650 as it outperforms the 1050 ti (not the RX 570) but could be found for a reasonable price.

Solution