Question RX 570, Ryzen 3 2200g low fps

Feb 19, 2019
Hey,
so after upgrading from a 1050 to an rx 570 I was told it would be a good idea to get a new, better cpu (had an x4 860k) so I went with Ryzen 3 2200g.
The thing is I still see little to no improvements. Lets take csgo for an example as is shown in this video the rx 570 paired even with the ryzen 1200 gets around 200fps while I am struggling to stay at 100fps. Should I maybe try older drivers, or installing windows again (but not really feeling doing that). Any help would be appreciated.

I hate to say it, but your step from the budget end of 2017 to the budget start of 2018 probably isn't enough to show a significant improvement. Both CPUs have the same # cores and frequency, so the only improvement you're going to get is from the Ryzen architecture change (which is an improvement, but...).

How many sticks of RAM do you have in your current system?

What is your GPU frequency while under load?

If you increase or decrease game detail settings, does it affect frame rates at all?

Feb 19, 2019
I hate to say it, but your step from the budget end of 2017 to the budget start of 2018 probably isn't enough to show a significant improvement. Both CPUs have the same # cores and frequency, so the only improvement you're going to get is from the Ryzen architecture change (which is an improvement, but...).

How many sticks of RAM do you have in your current system?

What is your GPU frequency while under load?

If you increase or decrease game detail settings, does it affect frame rates at all?
One stick 8 gigs, gpu is at 70-90%, there are no significant changes when chaning the settings.