[SOLVED] RX 570 showing up as RX 470

Zawwy

Prominent
Sep 4, 2019
2am.png

Solution
So it's right RX 570 not RX 470 right?

It's natural to see some overlap anyway in this situation in what's being a reported because an RX 570 is really just an RX 470 at slightly higher clocks thanks to improvements in the manufacturing process.

There's no reason to think anything's wrong with your 570.

And please don't bump your thread. You asked a second time then, without any other answer, a third time 7 minutes later and a fourth time 10 minutes after that.

DSzymborski

Titan
So it's right RX 570 not RX 470 right?

It's natural to see some overlap anyway in this situation in what's being a reported because an RX 570 is really just an RX 470 at slightly higher clocks thanks to improvements in the manufacturing process.

And please don't bump your thread. You asked a second time then, without any other answer, a third time 7 minutes later and a fourth time 10 minutes after that.

Solution

Zawwy

Prominent
Sep 4, 2019

Sure so I shouldn't worry about my RX 570 ? it's perfoming normally right?

Sep 14, 2019
Jesus Christ dude just calm down and chill out a bit. Run a benchmark or 2 and check the performance to other 570 cards. If it's significantly slower then maybe you should ask about that. Also please don't continuously bump your thread since it's horrible to read down and catch up with what others have already written. But from what I and everyone else here can see on your screenshot it looks like a normal 570.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
The RX 570 is a rebranded RX 470, except clocked at up to 1244 MHz instead of 1206 MHz.