[SOLVED] rx 570 to 1660ti

Dec 29, 2018
So I have an Rx 570 4gb model but even overclocked it still isn't quite what I want most likely because of the amount of VRAM. Supposedly the 1660ti is better in games but one of the main reasons I want an Nvidia card is for obs as it should be a lot better when it comes to encoding. However, I was looking at the specs of the 1660ti and it had 1536 cores and the Rx 570 has 2048. So is the higher core speed and the fact that it has cuda going to make the lower core count work better or should I go for something closer like the 2060?

Solution
tech specs of cards from different architectures and different companies really can't be compared. The 1660ti and 2060 are both better than the RX570 by a pretty significant margin, go look at benchmarks for the cards your interested in at the resolution you will be using them for and make your decision based of that.
tech specs of cards from different architectures and different companies really can't be compared. The 1660ti and 2060 are both better than the RX570 by a pretty significant margin, go look at benchmarks for the cards your interested in at the resolution you will be using them for and make your decision based of that.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS