Question RX 570 white blinking light

Jan 29, 2022
I noticed that my rx 570 had a white light blinking on it. It lasted a few seconds and my computer is still operating. Is this the beginning of something? Is there anything I have to do? This is my first time seeing this light
I have already replaced the psu recently

I noticed that my rx 570 had a white light blinking on it. It lasted a few seconds and my computer is still operating. Is this the beginning of something? Is there anything I have to do? This is my first time seeing this light
I have already replaced the psu recently
The light should remain lit steadily. Flashing could indicate a problem with the GPU or the PSU. What is the brand and exact model of your new PSU? What about the old PSU? If your PSU is cheaply made it may be sending 'dirty' power to the GPU and compromising it or the GPU itself could have a problem. Double check your power connector(s) to the GPU. You really should list your entire system specs for a troubleshooting thread like this.

Jan 29, 2022
The light has never been on before. My new PSU is new to the computer. It is an antec 450W i have had as a spare. My old psu was a rm650x but I was having issues with it. The connectors seem fine. My specs are:
i5 8400
z370-e Asus ROG MOBO
16gb ddr4 2666mHz hyper x ram
rx 570 4gb
1tb HDD
256gb SSD
450w antec PSU

TRENDING THREADS