[SOLVED] RX 570 White Led blinking problem

Jan 26, 2021
So my PC is running just fine. There is no blue screen, crashes or freezings. However, theres this white led on my gpu thats blinking non stop all of sudden.

This problem never happened before. Strangely enough, when i run games like Star Wars Battlefront 2, the white led stops. The problem goes away. When i close the game, theres a 50% chance the white led goes back blinking or not.

I installed a new windows 10 version, and the problem stills exists. I dont know if this is a problem at all, but if it is, i cant tell if its a gpu or psu problem...

My configs:
Mobo: Asrock B250M Fatality k4
Cpu: intel i7-7700 3.6ghz
Ram: Hiperx 16gb (8x2)
Gpu: Gigabyte RX 570 4gb
Hdd: Seagate 1tb
Ssd: Patriot Sparkle 128gb
Psu: Corsair Vs500w

Solution
Unfortunatly i do not have any other unit to test with. I really don't know what this about. I mean, even with a bad supply my pc seens to be running like nothings wrong. Really weird problem...
I mean if it works fine i wouldnt even bother with it,but if it doesnt work someday,my suspicions are towards the powersupply.
Jan 26, 2021
I think it has to do something with like "bad supply" or "bad voltage supply" long story short something isnt right with the power delivery.
Do you have any spare units that you can test the system on?

Unfortunatly i do not have any other unit to test with. I really don't know what this about. I mean, even with a bad supply my pc seens to be running like nothings wrong. Really weird problem...