[SOLVED] Rx 5700 gaming x flashed with rx 5700xt bios?

Apr 26, 2019
I have 2 options.
Rx 5700 gaming x (non xt)(400usd)
Power color Rx 5700xt 3dh (400usd)
The thing is I have not seen any reviews about the power color one but the gaming x has decent reviews. I want to know if it worth buying the rx 5700 gaming x for the same price as the power color xt model? Can I bios flash the gaming x to xt because it has decent cooler? Has anyone tried flashing this specifix card?

Solution
In addition to our launch day reviews of the Radeon RX 5700 and 5700 XT, we've followed up with extended comparisons against the direct GeForce competition, tested some overclocking, new software features, and also tested different card models as offered by manufacturers such as MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, among others.

Recently we were benchmarking the non-XT PowerColor RX 5700 Red Devil, and while that was a very nice graphics card, at $390 it was priced a bit too close to entry-level 5700 XTs, making it a bit of a tough sell. However many were quick to point out that the card can be flashed with a 5700 XT BIOS and make it fully worth the sticker price. Apparently doing so can give you XT-like...

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
In addition to our launch day reviews of the Radeon RX 5700 and 5700 XT, we've followed up with extended comparisons against the direct GeForce competition, tested some overclocking, new software features, and also tested different card models as offered by manufacturers such as MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, among others.

Recently we were benchmarking the non-XT PowerColor RX 5700 Red Devil, and while that was a very nice graphics card, at $390 it was priced a bit too close to entry-level 5700 XTs, making it a bit of a tough sell. However many were quick to point out that the card can be flashed with a 5700 XT BIOS and make it fully worth the sticker price. Apparently doing so can give you XT-like performance, while saving you $50 when compared to the equivalent 5700 XT Red Devil graphics card.

Flashing a Radeon RX 5700 to 5700 XT: Free 10% Performance Boost

Flashing Radeon RX 5700 with RX 5700 XT BIOS: Guide & Performance Review

You should read everything here.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS