Question Rx 5700 memory problem ( i hope the problem is only in my head :)

Oct 18, 2022
Hello friends, I have one card rx 5700 non-xt so long story short i have also one card rx 580 and r9 380 so when I am with these 2 cards, and I am with 2 monitors for example my memory is maxed out on bout cards all the time this happens also when I am in 144hz mode but when I use my 5700 the memory is not maxed exactly the maximum is 1750 for my card, but it fluctuates between 1746 and 1748 now i know it is not a big difference but the pattern is concerning for me because i have 2 cards that are maxed out and one that is not so i hope this is not a bad sign for the card that something is wrong i used time spy extreme stress test and the card passed it (the picture below is taken after this test) so do you think this is something to worry about i hope the problem is only in my head ;d.
gpu-gif.267845

I am not sure what you are worried about. The memory you are referring to is the vram memory clock, it is fine for it to max out at its threshold. That means the game is using everything the card has to give. If you are not experiencing any game fps problems, then it is nothing to worry about. what amount of memory do your cards have 4 or 8 gb? You could look in to using Msi Afterburner to see if you can overclock the memory a bit if you are not comfortable with the 1750.

Oct 18, 2022
Hello, thanks for the reply, but I am worried about that my Rx 580 memory is always 2000mhz which is the max when I use 2 monitors for example and this is normal for AMD cards, so this is not concerning for me but my Rx 5700 when I use 2 monitors is not maxed 1750, but it goes 1746 to 1748 and can't reach 1750 now maybe I overthink this situation but is concerning to me because yes from 1750 to 1748 is not big difference but can this be a sing for something wrong with the memory or this is nothing to worry about in your opinion ?