[SOLVED] Rx 5700 overclocking

spenserhill64

Commendable
Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys I've got a reference 5700 and not too much experience overclocking, I understand undervolting and raising the clock speeds but fan speed curves and power Limits I'm a complete noob on, I've got my freq. Curve at 800, 1350, and 1901 with voltage at 750, 776, and 999 mV, with the rest of the settings on automatic and my temps look good but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend the best settings for these or if mine are even good? Userbenchmark gave my gpu a 94 percent but I still feel I could get it more stable or even higher of a clock, thanks guys

Solution
You have a reference card. The cooler is barely adequate for the stock operation to be honest, not good for overclocking.

I would keep stock speeds, force constant voltage, and turn that voltage to the lowest stable value. Make sure it doesn't crash in furmark or similar.
You have a reference card. The cooler is barely adequate for the stock operation to be honest, not good for overclocking.

I would keep stock speeds, force constant voltage, and turn that voltage to the lowest stable value. Make sure it doesn't crash in furmark or similar.

Solution