Question RX 5700 XT Red Devil issue

Jul 23, 2020
Hi All - I recently decided to build my own PC with the following specs:
Ryzen 5 3600x
Corsair 16gb 3200mhz
Gigabyte B550 Gaming X motherboard
Adata NVMe SSD
Powercolor RX 5700 XT Red Devil

so on initial boot up I was getting no signal on the monitor. Was told to try a different GPU which appeared to work. I have since managed to install windows 10 with the old GPU but when ever I put in the Red Devil I still get no signal on the monitor. the LED lights power on and the fans spin just no signal.

would anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi All - I recently decided to build my own PC with the following specs:
Ryzen 5 3600x
Corsair 16gb 3200mhz
Gigabyte B550 Gaming X motherboard
Adata NVMe SSD
Powercolor RX 5700 XT Red Devil

so on initial boot up I was getting no signal on the monitor. Was told to try a different GPU which appeared to work. I have since managed to install windows 10 with the old GPU but when ever I put in the Red Devil I still get no signal on the monitor. the LED lights power on and the fans spin just no signal.

would anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance

What PSU are you using as it's not listed...?

I am assuming you have the external PCIe Power connectors plugged into the 5700 XT (also silly question but you are plugging your screen into the gpu and not the video ports on the motherboard?)...?

Final thought, looking up that motherboard, it has 2 full length PCIe slots, have you tried the 5700 XT in both slots?

Jul 23, 2020
What PSU are you using as it's not listed...?

I am assuming you have the external PCIe Power connectors plugged into the 5700 XT (also silly question but you are plugging your screen into the gpu and not the video ports on the motherboard?)...?

Final thought, looking up that motherboard, it has 2 full length PCIe slots, have you tried the 5700 XT in both slots?
the PSU is Corsair 550 modular

cross checked all you mentioned above but no luck.

Reactions: cdrkf