[SOLVED] RX 5700 XT Red Devil , Nitro+ , Gaming X

Nov 25, 2019
First of all, im sorry to ask this, this question is maybe already answered but i wanna ask again about the pricing,thermals,noise and perfomance.
in my country RX 5700 XT Red devil is about $530 , while the Gaming X is $510 , and Nitro the cheapest of three $505 .
First i had my eye on nitro, then i see gaming x is $5 more. i started to questioning my self, and then I see gamer nexus vids about Red devil, and kinda hooked for its RGB. but back to myself did i really want to spend $25 more for rgb.
based on the pricing and perfomance,noise,thermals (rgb aside) which one is the best for you guys? give me your reason too. im sorry if im asking to much.

Solution
I think the Sapphire card is the better choice. While the Red devil is nice, I don't think any AMD graphics card manufacturer is quite as good a choice as Sapphire, much like EVGA is the standard when it comes to Nvidia based cards.

I don't think the RGB on that card is particularly impressive anyhow.
I think the Sapphire card is the better choice. While the Red devil is nice, I don't think any AMD graphics card manufacturer is quite as good a choice as Sapphire, much like EVGA is the standard when it comes to Nvidia based cards.

I don't think the RGB on that card is particularly impressive anyhow.

Reactions: nawla.
Solution