Question RX 5700 XT running slow

edzor

Reputable
Aug 12, 2019
I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and RX 5700 XT, and I'm trying to run Minecraft on probably mid-level settings. Some stuff is off, some settings are on Fancy, and some settings are on Fast. I've been using Chocapic13 V6 Medium shaders, and with those, I'm running at about 40 fps. I'd like to try and use BSL shaders, and I know that I can run them on my computer, but for some reason, my GPU isn't running faster than 800 MHz, and since it's not warming up at all, the fan sits at 0 RPM. I'm going to install and run a stress test and reply to this with info on how it did.

edzor

Reputable
Aug 12, 2019
Do all other games and benchmarks run normally?
So I installed and ran a FurMark 1080p stress test. It reached 1700 MHz. So at least I know it can run something as intensive as FurMark smoothly. It does start to run loud because well, I bought the XFX Thicc II card before XFX released the new card. I just updated the drivers this morning so I can test some other games if that would help too. Before updating however I knew I could hit 150+ fps on games like Fortnite, Overwatch and Apex Legends.