Question Rx 580 does not always work

Sep 26, 2021
hello I have this gpu problem that I don't understand what it is, I'm sure the video card is faulty or not idk, but I would like to understand why, this is the situation:
I start the pc and runs but the video card shows no signs of life and the screen remains black, I try again after days and the screen turns on and it's perfectly working, then you turn it off and it doesn't turn on again, I'm going crazy, the power supply, ram, motherboard, and processor are ok and the screen too obviously, I tried several times to reset the bios and start it continuously but nothing, if anyone has any advice or solution they can say thanks

ChillAxis

Commendable
Mar 4, 2020
R5 2600x
Xfx rx 580
16gb ram corsair
Msi b450 gaming plus max
Psu cooler master mve 700w
I'm assuming you've already tried updating the drivers?
also making sure that the card is securely placed inside the case could be a potential issue, as that was one i faced when working with a xfx
the light on top of the card is also a good indicator as to whether or not it is working, as it will always shine blue when everything is functioning as normal

Sep 26, 2021
I'm assuming you've already tried updating the drivers?
also making sure that the card is securely placed inside the case could be a potential issue, as that was one i faced when working with a xfx
the light on top of the card is also a good indicator as to whether or not it is working, as it will always shine blue when everything is functioning as normal
the drivers are all ok i had checked when it was turned on, the blue light comes on but the fans do not spin at startup and the screen remains black no signal, normally the fans spin when it starts