[SOLVED] RX 580 Liquid cooling $130 budget

So I have an RX 580 Power Color Red Dragon. I'm looking to liquid cool my graphics card, This can hit 1500Mhz @1.23V but sadly it's cooling is insufficient... My case can support up to 240mm, I'm just looking for the best possible liquid cooling I can get, staying as cool as possible. Max power consumption due to it being an 8pin might be 210w, although some have managed to get higher on 8pin? I've never liquid cooled before, and I'm looking for a nice AIO, basically I just wanna liquid cool my card for $130.. I'm fully comfortable with disassembling my card and everything. I'll probably use thermal grizzly kryonaut for the thermal paste, unless there's something better?

Solution
NZXT Kraken G12 and an Asetek Style AIO is about the only option. Just pick out an AIO you can afford and fits in your chassis and fits the Kraken. They are all roughly the same performance at 240mm. Most of the higher end radiators that are all copper/brass tend to be 360 and 280.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
NZXT Kraken G12 and an Asetek Style AIO is about the only option. Just pick out an AIO you can afford and fits in your chassis and fits the Kraken. They are all roughly the same performance at 240mm. Most of the higher end radiators that are all copper/brass tend to be 360 and 280.

Solution