Question rx 580 no signal on monitor

Mar 20, 2019
at first, the rx 580 works properly after going through all the settings, i could still open some games or stuff. and then i left about 10 to 15 minutes. I came back and saw the monitor is in black screen and i though it was only in sleep mode. i tried to press anything on the keyboard or move the mouse , the monitor cannot wake up. so i tried to restart the computer but the monitor keeps on saying"no display". i used a gtx 660 before and installed the rx 580 yesterday.

i removed the rx 580 and installed the gtx 660 back, it works normal.

plz help me:'(

Apr 24, 2019
Hi. Im having some problems like yours. Got the same graphics. Did you try with hdmi to your tv? How old is your monitor? (Looks like a dump question) . Are you using adaptations to convert signals from card to monitor? All the test. You must do it without your monitor. Fully unplugged even power and vga cable.

Mar 20, 2019
Hi. Im having some problems like yours. Got the same graphics. Did you try with hdmi to your tv? How old is your monitor? (Looks like a dump question) . Are you using adaptations to convert signals from card to monitor? All the test. You must do it without your monitor. Fully unplugged even power and vga cable.
but it still works before i left
and i tried vga and htmi
it didnt work

but the gtx 660 still works fine