Aug 11, 2019
so i upgraded my RX 550 2GB to an RX 580 8GB and i was using 2 monitors with the RX 550 with no problem ( one is DVI and the other using HDMI to VGA adapter)
the computer works fine with DVI played few pubg matches and bf1 too, but then i turned it off and added second monitor even then every thing worked fine until it booted to the desktop AND my issue occurred, few minutes ( sometimes even seconds) after booting to desktop the displays go black and then no signal on both monitors all the rgb lights and fans working fine but seems like the computer goes into a state that no longer needs to hold power button to turn it off! it immediately turns off by one press.
thought this is a issue with dual screen but even with the DVI unplugged same thing happens with ONLY the HDMI!!! few seconds after boot and screen goes off.
its a Sapphire RX 580 PULSE 8GB.
thanks for any help

Solution
nevermind turns out for some reason the rx 580 does not like hdmi to vga adapter, i tried 2 other hdmi tv even dual screening with the dvi and everything ran fine no black screen.
so i guess i have to buy a real hdmi monitor.
thanks for reply and how can i mark this "solved"
Aug 11, 2019
nevermind turns out for some reason the rx 580 does not like hdmi to vga adapter, i tried 2 other hdmi tv even dual screening with the dvi and everything ran fine no black screen.
so i guess i have to buy a real hdmi monitor.
thanks for reply and how can i mark this "solved"

Solution