Question rx 580 when it reaches 70 degrees or in games it shows no signal on my monitor

Nov 29, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my RX 580 nitro video card when I play or when I test it in furmark at 70 degrees it gives me no signal to the monitor but the computer still works. Do you have any idea how I can solve it?
CPU: i7 3770
gpu: rx580 4gb nitro
psu: AQIRYS Pulsar, 80+ Bronze, 750W

Last edited:
psu: aqiris 750w

Do you mean to say the AQIRYS PSU brand ? Can you post a pic of the PSU's label which might be printed on the side ? The label must be having the full Model number and brand name.

Never heard of this brand though, and I do not see this name listed under any PSU Tier list as well, but I'm still searching. I wouldn't use this PSU model on any gaming PC though. Might be good for iGPU systems.

In any case, please avoid using this PSU. Get a HIGH quality trustworthy PSU from reputed brands like CORSAIR, EVGA, SEASONIC, Antec, SuperFlower, BE Quiet, and other similar brands.

Only the high-end good quality units from these brands, since there are poor/bad units under each reputed brand as well.

Reactions: Leka123
Nov 29, 2022
I don't remember the exact name of the source, anyway it was an anonymous brand. I asked some friends who have the same source and use an rtx 3060, so I shouldn't have any problems with my video card.

Nov 29, 2022
I tested the video card with at a friend, he had the same source. Tested in furmark, it gave no signal to the monitor. It seems that it is not the source.. I really don't know why I have this problem.