Question rx 6600 8gb

Probably quite a bit depending on the game and the display resolution. What PSU do you have?

There really aren't any lesser GPUs I would even consider buying in today's market. Even if it does bottleneck, so what!! It's a good GPU at a decent price. At least you will have the option of unlocking it's full potential with a full platform upgrade (CPU/Mobo/RAM.)

GoldGlitch

Upstanding
BANNED
Nov 24, 2022
Probably quite a bit depending on the game and the display resolution. What PSU do you have?

There really aren't any lesser GPUs I would even consider buying in today's market. Even if it does bottleneck, so what!! It's a good GPU at a decent price. At least you will have the option of unlocking it's full potential with a full platform upgrade (CPU/Mobo/RAM.)
crosshair psu 600w 80+gold

I know it's a good gpu, but I don't want 70% to be my bottleneck. that I'm losing fps or lag because of a bottleneck

DSzymborski

Titan
crosshair psu 600w 80+gold

I know it's a good gpu, but I don't want 70% to be my bottleneck. that I'm losing fps or lag because of a bottleneck

Well that PSU sounds frightening, especially because it's a company I've never heard of and there are no internet results. Replacing the PSU, unless you've mistyped the model, is an absolute prerequisite before getting a new GPU.

GoldGlitch

Upstanding
BANNED
Nov 24, 2022
Well that PSU sounds frightening, especially because it's a company I've never heard of and there are no internet results. Replacing the PSU, unless you've mistyped the model, is an absolute prerequisite before getting a new GPU.
sry man its
Crossfire not crosshair haha

or to upgrade to 2060 (s) rts 3050 . 5700 (xt) ??

DSzymborski

Titan
I'm not going to set it on fire .mybe
but the point is gpu to go rtx 2060 or

It might cause a fire.

Like before, I see no reason believe a to Crossfire 600W PSU exists; if it doesn't, it's quite obscure and the 80 Plus rating is fake. If you're in Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia, it's common for companies to just make up their own 80 Plus rating which they slap onto the cheapest junk they can find in Guangdong.

This is a hobby that requires precision and accuracy. Please get and or confirm the exact brand and model of the PSU you're using. If you can't provide this information, there's no realistic way for anyone to give you responsible advice.