Question Rx 6600 fan issues

Aug 1, 2022
My graphics card is an MSI Armor 6600. My question is about fan speed. The fans ramp up very quickly and are quite loud. I have tried setting a custom fan curve through the Radeon Adrenaline software, but even though it saves my custom fan curve, once in game it just reverts to it's own loud fan ramp up. I also tried doing the custom fan curve through MSI Afterburner, and even though it is an MSI card, Afterburner broke it's brain. I would look up and it would be at 82 degrees with zero fan speed. Any ideas of how to fix this?

My graphics card is an MSI Armor 6600. My question is about fan speed. The fans ramp up very quickly and are quite loud. I have tried setting a custom fan curve through the Radeon Adrenaline software, but even though it saves my custom fan curve, once in game it just reverts to it's own loud fan ramp up. I also tried doing the custom fan curve through MSI Afterburner, and even though it is an MSI card, Afterburner broke it's brain. I would look up and it would be at 82 degrees with zero fan speed. Any ideas of how to fix this?
Remove any third party GPU controller and let the card do it's thing the reason it ramps up in game is because it needs it. Generally if adrenaline is controlling the fans speed as required but the moment you launch something it ignores your profile generally because it has to