Question RX 6600 MECH recognized by device manager but not working.

Aug 9, 2022
Hi, I recently acquired the msi rx6600 mech, and so far so good. However yesterday I installed some new drivers and so far everything was normal. Today when I went to turn on the PC, when I opened a stream on twitch and even videos on youtube, the pc starts to stutter and that noise of interference (I use skype to talk and nothing happens on skype, that is, it works normally). As long as you don't watch videos it works normally. The problem is that I went to see the AMD catalyst, it admits that the graphics is active, that is, it recognizes it but it has no fans working, which is as if it had not been turned on. Please I'm very distressed I would like to know what to do..

Thanks in advance,

youthmp.

Aug 9, 2022
But behold, I discovered the problem, I used to use 2 monitors, one of 144 and one of 60. I had never connected the 60 again, what happens is that today I decided to connect the 2 for the first time with this graphics and behold, the fans stop if I have the second monitor on? Any logical reason for this?

Aug 9, 2022
Because the problem is that before they were always under the control of the AMD catalyst, and guess what , I did what you told me again about the DDU and installed older drivers because the ones I had were ones with an acronym "Q2" or something and I remembered me that the ones that were before didn't have that name but some numbers.
CONCLUSION RESOLVED. Now I can control my fan curve with the catalyst, the fans are back to normal with the 2 screens.

Thank you all!

Big hug,

youthmp.

TRENDING THREADS