Question RX 6800 XT gives green garbage display when gaming and using Chrome simultaneously ?

Jude Albania

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2014
Hello Guys Good Day!

I've been playing this new game and saw this weird green garbage display when I was about to link/bind my account on the web portal.

Recording:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN7I6G_c-B8

Here are my PC Specs:
Asrock b550m
2x8GB Ram
MSI RX 6800xt
Seasonic 750w
SSD

Peripherals:
SpecterPro Monitor 144hz 24" ( 3yrs old)
DisplayPort (Been using this for 3yrs now)

Note: In-game, the green garbage display is not showing only when I try to browse a heavy website (lots of motion graphic websites) while gaming.
I also noticed before when I'm still using my RTX 2060 (DisplayPort), that whenever I use Google Chrome with multiple tabs, the window will suddenly become dark or change to dark contrast/theme in an unusual way.

Thank you!!
Have a nice day ahead!

Lutfij

Titan
Seasonic 750w
Seasonic is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model to the unit? What is the age of the PSU?

I also noticed before when I'm still using my RTX 2060
+
MSI RX 6800xt
Did you run DDU prior to removing the RTX2060 from your build to make way for the RX6800XT?

Asrock b550m
Which ASRock B550 chipset motherboard are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Jude Albania

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2014
Seasonic 750w
Seasonic is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model to the unit? What is the age of the PSU?

I also noticed before when I'm still using my RTX 2060
+
MSI RX 6800xt
Did you run DDU prior to removing the RTX2060 from your build to make way for the RX6800XT?

Asrock b550m
Which ASRock B550 chipset motherboard are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Hello, sry for the late reply here it is;
  • Seasonic 750w - Seasonic GX-750 (Focus 2020 model/version) PSU is 2 months old.
  • I did run DDU to uninstall my Nvidia drivers (Clean uninstall for a new driver).
  • I'm currently using a P2.50 bios version for Asrock B550m pro 4
GPU idle temps when the ambient temp is about 28c, it is mostly stable to 44c without fans spinning, and with 99% load it is about 80-88c.

Let me know if you need information, Thank you !