[SOLVED] RX 6800 XT prices in your area?

gat3keeper

Reputable
Mar 5, 2017
Hi All...

I saw in my local online store that RX 6800 XT is available. Ive been waiting for this since last year but I would like to know the SRP in your area for comparison.

Im in Malaysia.. current prices

XFX SPEEDSTER MERC319 RX 6800 XT BLACK 16GB - 1,097 USD
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 6800 16GB SPECIAL EDITION - 1,068 USD

Solution
Hi All...

I saw in my local online store that RX 6800 XT is available. Ive been waiting for this since last year but I would like to know the SRP in your area for comparison.

they got even more expensive than it already is? last time i saw 6800 (non XT) cost about $842 when you convert the price to USD. i don't remember which brand though. personally i'm not sure when price will actually go down more closer to it's MSRP price. a few weeks ago it is reported that GDDR6 in short supply right now. for AMD cards that needs 16GB of VRAM on each cards partners might end up using...

Lutfij

Titan
I'm located in Bangladesh and they're not available, no matter which e-tailer I look into. Those prices might be reflective of limited stocks. My suggestion is to wait it out, by 3 months as that will be when stocks will be normalized and demands will be lower than now.

Reactions: gat3keeper
Hi All...

they got even more expensive than it already is? last time i saw 6800 (non XT) cost about $842 when you convert the price to USD. i don't remember which brand though. personally i'm not sure when price will actually go down more closer to it's MSRP price. a few weeks ago it is reported that GDDR6 in short supply right now. for AMD cards that needs 16GB of VRAM on each cards partners might end up using this as an excuse to increase price even further than what we are currently seeing. and for the past few weeks i have seen several news and reports about how it might lead the price to remain the same (or even more expensive) even if stock is not an issue. this is why i end up getting my 3060ti the moment i can get my hands on it instead of waiting for better deal to happen in the future.

Solution

M3rKn

Respectable
Nov 13, 2019
Hi All...

cheaper than out here in the US, 1900 for the MERC & 1200 for the Nitro

Germany - Alternate... prices in €. I got my Asus 6800xt LC ,the AIO one for 1.129€ ordered end of Novemeber, deliverd 23.12. Now costs 1.229€

XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT MERC 319 1.029€
ASUS Radeon RX 6800 XT TUF 1.129€
SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 6800 XT OC NITRO 1.089€
ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT PHANTOM 1.059€
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6800 XT 1.029€

But none are in-stock and delivery date is unknown. To have gotten my 5900x and my 6800xt delivered in 2020 makes me one of the lucky ones that did not have to use scalpers and kept the faith with my prefered retailer, they really came up trumps for me this time around.

Cheers

Schlachtwolf

Reactions: gat3keeper
Prices are too high to care. Look at reviews (as you did) for the actual MSRP, which, in itself wasn't terribly competitive because AMD knew they'd be releasing very limited quantities, and they almost completely discounted Ray Tracing performance from their price/performance figures against Nvidia.

For the record, I'm all for AMD reaping the benefits of constrained supply as opposed to the retailers (like what happened in 2018 Crypto-craze), but clearly the retailers are still piling on their fair share again.