wilczur

Reputable
Aug 7, 2019
Hello,

I'm planning on getting an RX6800 XT by the end of this millennium when the stock hopefully evens out, and was wondering if a H510 or a H510 Elite would be enough for the temps? I know they're not known for the best airflow but my current setup is doing fine so I'm hoping I can stick with the 500 series. I was planning on getting the Elite for my current setup and putting my old rig into the standard 510 and have them stand side by side just because I love the look of these cases, but I'm worried about the temperatures since the RX6800 XT is a pretty 'hefty' card.

The RX6800 XT will be paired with an i7 9700K with Noctua's NH-D15 cooler, both of which are doing fine in the H510.

Thanks.

Solution
It'll be fine in that chassis. If you're worried, you can look at other (front panel meshed) chassis or ones with better airflow options, with a wider opening for air to entre from the front, like those made by Phanteks(A series of cases) or Fractal-Design's Meshify series.

Lutfij

Titan
It'll be fine in that chassis. If you're worried, you can look at other (front panel meshed) chassis or ones with better airflow options, with a wider opening for air to entre from the front, like those made by Phanteks(A series of cases) or Fractal-Design's Meshify series.

Solution

wilczur

Reputable
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I was thinking about a Lancool II Mesh for a bit but decided to stick with a H510 because they're my favourite cases in terms of aesthetics and I'd hate to be forced to move to something else because of a GPU that's set itself on fire.

Thanks.