[SOLVED] RX Vega 56 undervolt

Jul 4, 2019
Hello,

I have a Sapphire Radeaon RX Vega 56 pulse.
I know that the Vega cards need some tweaking to perform at their max.
Currently, I have just turned on auto-undervolt on the Wattman settings and everything runs great. There are many reddit threads/youtube videos on how to do it manually but I haven't tried anything yet since I am more than satisfied with what I have.
I don't have high demands on the performance of my card but I was just wondering, is it worth doing a manual undervolt/overclock or is the auto-undervolt enough to get reasonably better performance from my gpu?
I play at a 1080p 60hz monitor but I was considering of getting a 1080p/144hz one or even a 1440p if my gpu can actually support it with some manual tweaking.

Solution
Hello,

Currently, I have just turned on auto-undervolt on the Wattman settings and everything runs great. There are many reddit threads/youtube videos on how to do it manually but I haven't tried anything yet since I am more than satisfied with what I have.
I don't have high demands on the performance of my card but I was just wondering, is it worth doing a manual undervolt/overclock or is the auto-undervolt enough to get reasonably better performance from my gpu?
I play at a 1080p 60hz monitor but I was considering of getting a 1080p/144hz one or even a 1440p if my gpu can actually support it with some manual...
Hello,

I play at a 1080p 60hz monitor but I was considering of getting a 1080p/144hz one or even a 1440p if my gpu can actually support it with some manual tweaking.
If you're manually undervolting you might wanna try and flash the BIOS to a Vega 64

Solution