Rx460 or gtx760 ?

cotton.matt

Prominent
Oct 13, 2017
I have both.

Both are 4gb.

I am going to sell one.

I think I can get a little more out of the 760.

Which should I keep and why?

I know the rx460 is newer but the 760 is 256 width vs the 128 of the 460.

Solution
You already decided but one thing I'd consider is that if you can get more for the 760 than that's the one you should sell by default unless there is a specific reason not to sell it. For instance, if you play a game that has acceptable performance on the 760 but unacceptable performance on the 460, then you'd sell the 460.

RCFProd

Expert
Ambassador

Take Userbenchmark with a grain of salt. Pretty sure it makes the GTX 760 look a lot better in comparison to the RX 460 than it really is. Particularly after installing the unlocked-BIOS on the RX 460.

I say this Mainly because Userbenchmark only tests 2 games, out of which neither really reflect how well AMD supports It's Polaris GPU's in comparison to Nvidia's GTX 700 series which has been on life support for a while now.

You already decided but one thing I'd consider is that if you can get more for the 760 than that's the one you should sell by default unless there is a specific reason not to sell it. For instance, if you play a game that has acceptable performance on the 760 but unacceptable performance on the 460, then you'd sell the 460.

Solution