Rx480 at 144hz 1080p Color Distortion issue on Battlefield 1

MiNdArK

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
PC Specs:
CPU: I7 3770k oc to 4.2
GPU: Rx 480 8gb ROG Strix
Mobo: Z77 ds3h rv. 1.0

Hi guys. I own a 144hz LC24FG70FQUXEN Monitor from Samsung and a ROG Strix RX480 8Gb . Yesterday i decided to play BF1 and installed the test version. Now Im having an issue while playing with DP Cable at 1080p 144hz, but not at 1080p 120hz.

Picture of the color distortion:
https://imgur.com/gallery/AyX3I

This happens every 3-5 minutes and the onli way to solve it, is turning the monitor off and then turning it on again. But since this was happening every 5 minutes I switched to HDMI and the problem was gone. Then switched back to DisplayPort but changed the in-game settings to 1080p 120hz and nothing happened either. Installed Windows again to see if the Creators Update was causing the issues, but still happens. So now I need some help solving this.
EDIT: This happens with older and newer GPU drivers installed...

I'd suggest monitoring your temps on your GPU whilst playing a demanding game. It sounds like at @144hz the GPU maybe overheating, it's working at it's max after all.
It might just be you need to keep it as cool as you can at full load. Maybe look at the fan settings and increase the fan curve so it kicks in at lower temps and with higher revolutions. This will keep it cooler when at full load
You can use MSI afterburner to monitor temps, or the Asus Suite, or GPUTweak which comes with your Asus card.