[SOLVED] RX570 on 768P is it an Overkill?

kshimoav2

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
So im back questioning all of guys after i upgraded all of my parts one by one without using money trust me.

from

A8 7650K
MSI GTX950 OCV2
Tehi 600Watts Generic to

i5 4590
RX570 4GB Sapphire Pulse
FSP 500 Watts True Rated

i might really consider getting another 8GB RAM for my unit and upgrading my processor soon with any i7 4th gen processors
so what do you think guys it is an overkill for 768P?
i will play at 768p in the next few years if it means i can have better fps
drop some games for my specs too
games that i can rock with solid 60FPS ????

Solution
In most titles, 60FPS/Max settings should be fine at that resolution - and even 1080p in a lot of titles.

As you lower the resolution, you put more strain on the CPU (vs 1080p or higher). A higher clocked i7, or even an i5-4690K with a bit over an overclock would be very nice pairings. Ultimately though, a 4590 + 570 should be plenty adequate for what you want.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
In most titles, 60FPS/Max settings should be fine at that resolution - and even 1080p in a lot of titles.

As you lower the resolution, you put more strain on the CPU (vs 1080p or higher). A higher clocked i7, or even an i5-4690K with a bit over an overclock would be very nice pairings. Ultimately though, a 4590 + 570 should be plenty adequate for what you want.

Reactions: kshimoav2
Solution

kshimoav2

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019

what do you mean by strain my bruv?

update ; i searched up some stuff about straining CPU and voila.
here i thought i can increase fps but instead it can lower fps too because the pixels are faster to render on small res and that would take much load on the CPU to process
so i wonder if 900P will do.
i dont have that much confidence, if my GPU can handle other res with having 60FPS Ultra or maxed settings.
i dont really want that :v
i prefer more fps than to maintain larger res and having sh*t tier graphics in some Triple A games

Last edited: