Question RX5700XT keeps crashing

CowboyFromRamRanch

Prominent
Jul 26, 2020
Hello,
i have a Sapphire Nitro+ RX5700XT Special Edition and i have been experiencing artefacts when playing games. I play League of Legends, AC4:BF and Jedi fallen order. i run these games fine and the temps are ok but for some reason in Assassins Creed would crash (black screen) i still hear the audio and then windows is all messed up and basically i need to restart. Same issue in league. i ran firestrike no problem at all, no artefacts no black screens. i have latest drivers. Also i dont oc too hard, only using the amd software i set the max frequency +2%, vram +5%, power limit 0%.

Lutfij

Titan
Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Include the age of your PSU, apart from it's make and model. You might want to see if reinstalling your GPU drivers help resolve the issue. Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall the latest drivers from AMD in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

CowboyFromRamRanch

Prominent
Jul 26, 2020
Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Include the age of your PSU, apart from it's make and model. You might want to see if reinstalling your GPU drivers help resolve the issue. Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall the latest drivers from AMD in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
CPU: 10700K
MB: MSI MPG z490 Gaming plus
RAM: Corsair 32GB 3600mhz
SSD/HDD: 1TB crutial p1 and hdd 2tb seagate barracuda
GPU: Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro+ Special Edition
PSU: Corsair RM850X
Case:Corsair 570X
all parts were bought around 10th august

TRENDING THREADS