AzaRi

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
Hi everyone, i really need someone to help me, i bought RX580 gigabyte 4gb but later i found out that it has 1100 core clock and 2000 memory, so i assumed the bios was modded but i also read that it's risky sometimes to flash the GPU bios.. So i was wondering if there's anyway i can get the right core clock and memory also the voltage using the amd software?

AzaRi

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
What model is it? Many have dual bios switch. I have a second hand 670 4gb it has a dual bios switch, If it does flip the switch and boot up before you do anything else
It's Gigabyte RX580 4gb GV-RX580GAMING-4GD
According to their website it doesn't have a dual bios switch and i don't think i have that switch on my gpu card sadly
I think it's only for sapphire cards

You've tried manually configuring the clock speeds from the Radeon software?

Personally I would risk the flash, but that's just me. When I got my 570 it was already flashed back. I must admit for my gaming needs this card is fine. The 580 will only be better. Let me know how it turns out.

I was going to link bios and tool, but I think you can find it on google like I did lol

AzaRi

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
You've tried manually configuring the clock speeds from the Radeon software?

Personally I would risk the flash, but that's just me. When I got my 570 it was already flashed back. I must admit for my gaming needs this card is fine. The 580 will only be better. Let me know how it turns out.

I was going to link bios and tool, but I think you can find it on google like I did lol
No i haven't yet because i don't know what are the right values to put in every stages and the right values of voltage.