GPU RX 580 8gb (staying same)
PSU 600W, ANTEC VP600P
Motherboard ASROCK 970 EXTREME3

And firstly I want to upgrade CPU and PSU and then other stuff
Do u have any suggestions?
It'll help me out a lot.

greetings from Croatia.

Solution
He is absolutely correct on that. You'll spend a little but it is so much faster.

I had a 1600 prior and it's a decent CPU. With your 580 should be a good pairing. I now have a 1700x because I got it used a year ago or so from a friend who had upgraded. Got it overclocked to about 3.8ghz so I'm happy. But the real reason I got it was because I got it for about 100 dollars. Otherwise the 1600 would have stayed.

I know in the US, I've seen them for as low as 80 dollars new.
Best bet would be to upgrade CPU, board and ram. Depending on settings your 580 should hold a little while maybe a year or so. After the CPU board and ram, then maybe psu and the new gpu.

Would suggest a ryzen setup as you should see a big uplift in games etc with that vs your current fx CPU.

Tikvesa

Prominent
Nov 15, 2019
Best bet would be to upgrade CPU, board and ram. Depending on settings your 580 should hold a little while maybe a year or so. After the CPU board and ram, then maybe psu and the new gpu.

Would suggest a ryzen setup as you should see a big uplift in games etc with that vs your current fx CPU.
Ty for Replaying and for suggestion,
what ryzen CPU u have on mind?

Tikvesa

Prominent
Nov 15, 2019
What kind of budget do you have? As that would be the determining factor. In today's market however, the ryzen 3600 looks like a decent value, along with a b450 motherboard and 16gb of ddr4 3000 or higher speed.
Exactly what I thot. But the budget is low and I think about Ryzen 2600 or something like that but better

Nothing wrong at all with that choice. Not quite as fast as the 3600, but for games, the RX 580 is probably your limiting factor anyway. So if the budget allows for the 2600, go for it. You should be able to drop in a newer ryzen CPU later if desired.

So I'd say go for the 2600. Upgrade the psu and gpu later. Then maybe grab a 4000 series ryzen later.

HALIFAX3

Reputable
Apr 24, 2019
Correct, you need a motherboard with an am4 socket. Preferably a b450 board. You will need to upgrade your ram to ddr4 as well. Preferably 3000mhz or higher. If cost is an issue look into the Ryzen 1600 cpu. Should be cheaper than the 2600 if you can find one and still leaps and bounds better than the old fx.

He is absolutely correct on that. You'll spend a little but it is so much faster.

I had a 1600 prior and it's a decent CPU. With your 580 should be a good pairing. I now have a 1700x because I got it used a year ago or so from a friend who had upgraded. Got it overclocked to about 3.8ghz so I'm happy. But the real reason I got it was because I got it for about 100 dollars. Otherwise the 1600 would have stayed.

I know in the US, I've seen them for as low as 80 dollars new.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS