Question rx590 blurry hdmi picture

trydowave

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2012
jsut built a new pc with a rx590 fatboy gpu. was using a lcd tv at first and the picture was fine. after assembly i moved it over to my main samsung synmaster ps770 monitor. When plugging it in with the same hdmi cable im getting a horrid blurry picture, no matter what settings i try, in both windows 10 and the radeon drivers nothing works...

please help.

jsut built a new pc with a rx590 fatboy gpu. was using a lcd tv at first and the picture was fine. after assembly i moved it over to my main samsung synmaster ps770 monitor. When plugging it in with the same hdmi cable im getting a horrid blurry picture, no matter what settings i try, in both windows 10 and the radeon drivers nothing works...

please help.
Have you changed resolution?

trydowave

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2012
Have you changed resolution?
yes... its blurry on all resolutions and theres overscan (just like when you hook up a pc to certain hdtvs). i tried going into the list of adapters and changed it from 59 to 60hz which normally corrects the problem but nothing changed.
I usually have an Amiga Vampire FPGA plugged into that port in 720p and i get a crystal clear image.

yes... its blurry on all resolutions and theres overscan (just like when you hook up a pc to certain hdtvs). i tried going into the list of adapters and changed it from 59 to 60hz which normally corrects the problem but nothing changed.
I usually have an Amiga Vampire FPGA plugged into that port in 720p and i get a crystal clear image.
What port is it plugged into? Do you have a PC HDMI and a TV HDMI I out on the monitor? When j had a TV/monitor if had that and the PC looked horrendous on the TV standard.