Question rx6700 xt weird performance

nikolacrnjo

Reputable
Oct 18, 2020
I bought this grapich card few days ago, and i can play warzone 2 on 70 fps thats ok (i guess) , but league of legends runing on simmilar fps is not ok. I run league of legends with 70-120 fps. my old gtx 1050 ti runed it with about 200. Today gpu made system failure and my pc crashed? Im not sure what really happend but my screen went black and i could not hear any audio and i needed to reset my pc. As I see gtx 1050 ti perform better than rx 6700 xt and i will probably put back in my old grapich card and switch them when i want to play warzone ? I used ddu in safe mode to delete old drivers and instaled new ones. I used custom tuning settings sawn on youtube video (maybe that cuased system failure now back to default). If there is anybody that could help me fix this gpu i would be happy.

cpu: ryzen 5 2600
gpu: rx 6700 xt
ram: g. skill 16 gig ddr4
motherboard: tomahawk b450 max
power supply: coolermaster 750 or 700 w im not sure
display: 34" ASUS TUF VG34VQL1B

nikolacrnjo

Reputable
Oct 18, 2020
Agree, the RAM is set to slow.

Motherboard BIOS fully up to date?

No SSD???

And find out the exact model of the PSU.
cooler master mwe white 700.
im watching tutorial how to set my ram to 2100 Mhz then i will update u with userbenchmark
and yes i dont use ssd.
and bios i fully updated I think. I watched tutorial i downloaded lastet file and used USB to update it. adn checked later that is on new version.