Question Ryzen + 1080Ti low performance?

Sep 6, 2019
Hello guys. I'm into a problem that is making me crazy.. Got a 1080Ti and benchmarks and games the first run it's ok while benchmarking and then puff.. Lowering the result's.. I Will post the results.. Games the same, forst few mn ok, then Puff. Got two computer, one MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon + 3700X (Stock ) and another that i built 2 weeks ago.. MSI B350 Gaming Plus + R5 1600 (4.0Ghz OC ).. And the symptoms are the same... Like you can see on the benchmarks.. Clocks are the same, everything the same.. After few run's the Grafics score will decrease.. What can be? GPU? Some windows or drivers bug?.. I can smeel is the GPU.. BUT... Can someone give me some lights... Kinda lost at this stage... Tested on both machines and pretty much the same result... Low Performance after first run... Thanks in advance. https://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/2...V1DvLUpXVWbjYvD2u03iufnEDnebTKqLJaKPXwHCELV4E

Sep 6, 2019
My problem is no matter if is the 1600 or the 3700x the card will do fine on the first run while benchmark, then start giving less fp's/scores.. Clock's are not throttling.. Only FPS changing o_O.. Games the same.. PUBG for example, 200 fps, drops to 90 ~100.. 3700X and 1600 same.. both machines same symptoms ... You can see on that link Firestrike is a good example of what is happing..

Sep 6, 2019
PSU 3700X -> Corsair RM750X / PSU 1600 -> Seasonic Evo 550W

Drivers, chipset everything updated... Even at fresh windows intall do the same.. What makes me annoying is the clocks are not going down.. Just the FPS, looks like everything is OK, but not..