CPU: Ryzen 1600
Motherboard: MSI B350 PC AMTE
RAM: 8GB Single Stick G.SKILL 2133 MHZ
PSU: Aerocool KCAS 600W 80+ Bronze
Operating System & Version: Windows 10
GPU Drivers: 17.6.2
Chipset Drivers: I don't know my chipset driver :(
Background Applications: Steam, Spotify
Description of Original Problem: Cannot get a stable 60 fps on GTA 5 and I can't read the temps on the cpu.
Troubleshooting: I have tryed turning down all the settings it made it worst most of the time, tryed using DDU 10 times, tryed 5 diffrent versions of relive, checked gpu temp and usage.

RYZEN scales up to roughly 3200MHz DDR4 memory.

(to simplify I'll just call that 2x1600MHz, as in Dual Channel for "3200MHz" is double the bandwidth of one stick alone)

You are at an effective 1065MHz in comparison. The cheapest solution would be to get another, identical stick of memory and set it up in DUAL CHANNEL (see motherboard manual).

The best performance you can get would be to get a 2x8GB 3200MHz kit that is CONFIRMED to work properly with your exact motherboard. Some motherboard currently have issues going above 2133 or 2400Mhz (dual channel) and may need a BIOS update now or later when more updates fix the compatibility issues.

(I'm not saying there couldn't be other issues with your gaming performance but your DDR4 memory bandwidth certainly is an issue)

OTHER:
DDR4 performance in Ryzen:
https://www.eteknix.com/memory-speed-large-impact-ryzen-performance/