Question Ryzen 1600 Thermal paste

Jun 18, 2019
So I installed the cooler and had to lift it again used the same pre applied Thermal Paste some of it squeezed out of the cpu , now my temps at idle are 35C in a 26C room My question is would it be safe to leave it like this or buy thermal paste and apply more? after its clean ofc.

Actually, I believe that comes with a thermal pad, rather than paste, pre-applied. Optimally, anytime you remove the CPU cooler you want to clean and apply new thermal interface material. With a pad, it's probably not AS crucial, but I'd do it sooner rather than later, and you'll likely get better results anyhow if you pick up a premium product like Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NT-H2, Cryorig Cryopaste or something similar.

So I installed the cooler and had to lift it again used the same pre applied Thermal Paste some of it squeezed out of the cpu , now my temps at idle are 35C in a 26C room My question is would it be safe to leave it like this or buy thermal paste and apply more? after its clean ofc.
About 10c above room temperature is quite normal but not nearly as important as temps under full and prolonged load.