Question Ryzen 1600x High Temperature problem

Apr 4, 2022
Hello, i bought a Ryzen 1600x with Mobo: Asrock X370 Pro 4.
In bios i saw High Cpu temperature at idle was: 60 C.
So i downloaded a tuning and i saw CPU TCtrl 52-65 C.
Soo my question is: Mobo is broken or CPU? Or something else?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. What cooler are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? What OS are you working with? Case make and model and the setup of your fans in the case? Ambient room air temps?

whilst in the BIOS, the mainboard is likely not running the CPU with any sorts of power saving features, and, if running at 3.6+ GHz or so with default voltage, 60C might not be an unusual temp....

Once in WIndows, downclocking to well-below-base clock speeds and undervolting when not under any sort of load will kick in if in Balanced Power plan, lowering temps...assuming your cooling is adequate, anyway. (not many Ryzen owners see 33c temps at idle, but, even Intel CPUs only saw those temps normally when clock speeds were hovering near 800 MHz or so)

Apr 4, 2022
My cooler is SilentiumPC Fera 3, but cooler is cold at idle. OS is Windows 10, my case is Silentiumpc ventum vt4v tg with 1 cooler at back and 3 on front. CPU and mobo was used parts, when i turned pc - previous owner upgraded bios to 6.40 but this error was already there. I downagred it to 5.40 but problem is still there.

Apr 4, 2022
There some screens
rH6Syum.png
screens
zYQYdQj.png