Ryzen 2200g bios ocing

Mar 13, 2018
I have a r3 2200g and a gigabyte b350 mobo a few months now and i keep trying to oc the gpu through bios but every time i put this values and boot to windows the clock is still stack on default 1,1 ghz . i ve tried updating the bios but still cant oc.(i ve tried ocing with ryzen master but its annoying for me to open it every time i boot)

Mar 13, 2018

I'm running heaven and furmark stress test every time but the clocks and fps stay the same

Mar 13, 2018

I don't see the point since I oc the gpu in the package. Since I am able with ryzen master to hit 1.4 ghz on the gpu. The problem is that bios doesn't save the setting(I ve done CPU and gpu stress test btw)

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Sorry, I misread and thought you were overclocking the CPU. I'd try overclocking in Windows using Wattman or Afterburner. Are you sure that you have to open Ryzen master every time to apply overclock? Your overclock should stay enabled even after a reboot. If not, Afterburner has a setting to re-apply overclock after reboot.

Mar 13, 2018

From what I know only ryzen master and bios work with this apu. But in my case only the first