Ryzen 2200g Blue Screen of death!!!PLZ HELP!!!!

Sep 5, 2018
I have a system with a Ryzen 2200g,Windows 10,Asus primeA320M-K, and my bios version is American Megatrends Inc. 4011, 19/4/2018, that randomly crashes showing me blue screens of death.Plz help me fix my computer

Solution
If you can boot into safemode, but not normal desktop, it's probably a software issue, such as drivers. If not, reset your BIOS and try again.

You kind of need to tell us what the BSODs are saying (e.g. 'irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe').
If you can boot into safemode, but not normal desktop, it's probably a software issue, such as drivers. If not, reset your BIOS and try again.

You kind of need to tell us what the BSODs are saying (e.g. 'irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe').

Solution

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

^^^ this!

Could you post your full system specs?

I have a 2200g that was blue screening left and right. Ended up being incompatible memory. I had to drop the memory speed and that fixed it.

Sep 5, 2018

Ah! the infamous clock watchdog timeout. I get that when im overclocking, specially when messing with CPU ring, but seems like you're not... could be a hardware issue, do what previous folks suggested, also if you use 2 ram sticks use ust 1, and see if you manage to get it working, if not, try the other stick, you know... RAM are shady individuals... never hurts to check them out.