[SOLVED] Ryzen 2200g overclock fail with so picture

Jan 12, 2019
I just bought a new pc I built myself and my specs are

Ryzen 3 2200g using vega 8 graphics
MSI b350 pc mate
Stock cooler
Team Vulcan ddr4 3000mhz ram

I first overclocked the ram, well not really they were both running at different speeds (I don't remember probably around the 2666mhz range) and put it to 3000mhz and one was at 2860 I believe and 2933 on the other and I booted and it worked fine but I didn't change the voltage of the ram I am sorry that I can't remember what I did but I think I also used XMP2 profile

I downloaded some games and wanted more fps with a overclock so I downloaded the Ryzen master software and did a move from 3.5ghz to 3.7 with no voltage change
Next I went to the graphics and changed it from 400mhz to 600 with no voltage change and restarted the computer

But this is where the problem starts, I tried to boot and all the fans spin slow and no EZ-debug lights are on but my monitor says "no signal" I tried booting into bios and safe mode and nothing works. I haven't done anything since and I feel stupid because of what I did and imma have to reset cmos

So as a recap, my first question is WTF did I do wrong and how do I clear cmos

Solution
You may want to increase your cpu and gpu voltage. For longevity of your cpu use up to 1.4 volts for an oc on ryzen cpus while running cool, making sure cpu temps are under 80c. I would set the cpu to 1.4 volts at 3800mhz and make sure it is cool and stable using a program like prime 95. You then can bump down the voltage making sure it is stable aftrt each voltage decrease. After that you can try oc the igpu more. I dont have any vega oc experience to help here.
Jan 12, 2019
I fixed it with a a cmos clear but I'm still confused what I did wrong and after I cleared cmos I did another oc and put a little more voltage on the ram and GPU and it is working fine as of now

You may want to increase your cpu and gpu voltage. For longevity of your cpu use up to 1.4 volts for an oc on ryzen cpus while running cool, making sure cpu temps are under 80c. I would set the cpu to 1.4 volts at 3800mhz and make sure it is cool and stable using a program like prime 95. You then can bump down the voltage making sure it is stable aftrt each voltage decrease. After that you can try oc the igpu more. I dont have any vega oc experience to help here.

Solution