[SOLVED] Ryzen 2400G iGPU severly underperforming according to benchmarks

Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

So i just recently put together a build and I have been experiencing microstuttering every few seconds in League of Legends, but frames stay above 60 fps.

Here are my specs:

Ryzen 2400G
2x8GB Corsair RGB 2666MHz
256GB ssd
1TB HDD
Corsair 550W PSU
Gigabyte B450 DS3H motherboard

I have tried several things, from meddling in the radeon graphics settings, turning off turbo boost in bios, overclocking, allocating system memory to gpu in the bios... What can I do?

All drivers are up to date as well. I have tried disabling fullscreen optimization, power settings are on high performance... what else can I do? Userbenchmark shows my gpu is severely underperforming.

Here are my benchmark results: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/14300641

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Okay that shows everything now to be performing properly. If your temps are that low go back into bios and enable precision boost as it can only help.

Micro stuttering is a pain in the butt as it's almost impossible to know where it's coming from.
Jan 31, 2019

Hi thanks for the reply.

I have fixed both of these issues,however I am still experiencing it. could it be because of my cpu clocking down intermittedly?

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Yes it could, what are your temps? I see your run actually averaged below the base clock which does indicate some sort of throttling.

Do you have the latest bios?

Do your results increase any with the ram update?

Is your ram running dual channel according to cpuz?

Jan 31, 2019

My temps are between 40-50'C which I think is fine. I have the latest BIOS update.

My ram update has not had any noticeable impact, and cpuz does indeed confirm I am running it in dual channel.
It could be down to graphic settings and freesync, but I have tested many different things without success - it could be down to the game itself.

Jan 31, 2019

Temps stay at 40-50, although understandably more towards 50'C now whilst playing a game of LoL and running the benchmark in the background. I noticed at this run also my cpu was clocked at 3.4ghz although I set 3.6 in the bios...

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/14304137

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Okay that shows everything now to be performing properly. If your temps are that low go back into bios and enable precision boost as it can only help.

Micro stuttering is a pain in the butt as it's almost impossible to know where it's coming from.

Solution
Jan 31, 2019

Alright well thank you anyway for your dedicated help :) !