Ryzen 2400g new build no signal

Jan 15, 2019
so today i put together a ryzen 2400g build and just completed it and it will turn on fine and fan spins and lights come on but the video will not be displayed wether its on my benq or tv for that matter. i have no idea if its the bios that needs to be updated or if i put it together wrong. some one please help!!! ps my specs are

cpu-ryzen 2400g 3.4g

ram-Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

mobo-Gigabyte - GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI (rev. 1.0)

cooler-Noctua - NH-L9a-AM4

case-Inwin - Chopin (Black) Mini ITX Tower Case w/150 W Power Supply

and just a standard hard drive

Jan 15, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from latchedbuffalo : "Ryzen 2400g new build no signal"

so today i put together a ryzen 2400g build and just completed it and it will turn on fine and fan spins and lights come on but the video will not be displayed wether its on my benq or tv for that matter. i have no idea if its the bios that needs to be updated or if i put it together wrong. some one please help!!! ps my specs are

cpu-ryzen 2400g 3.4g

ram-Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

mobo-Gigabyte - GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI (rev. 1.0)

cooler-Noctua - NH-L9a-AM4

case-Inwin - Chopin (Black) Mini ITX Tower Case w/150 W Power Supply

and just a standard hard drive

Feb 20, 2019
I have built 2 pcs with the 2400g and did not get a signal on my monitor when first starting. What I needed to do in order to get to the bios was to disconnect the monitor, pres esc repeatedly on startup then when I plugged in the monitor I was on the bios screen. I always need to do this when I want to access the bios. I think I needed to do the same while installing windows-start blind then plug in the monitor. After windows is installed it works like normal. I think 480i is a problem.

TRENDING THREADS