Question Ryzen 2400g or 1200g with gtx 1050

Sep 19, 2019
I'm planning to buy a budget gaming pc and im really confused about which processor to buy.

Gigabyte A320
corsair 3000mhz 8gb

And I have a really old 450w zebronics SMPS in working condition. Do I have to change that or is it enough?

What do you think?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
And I have a really old 450w zebronics SMPS in working condition. Do I have to change that or is it enough?

Not only is it Zebronics, but it's also really old. I would bin it and get a good quality unit (not just enough wattage) otherwise you risk instability or damage to your system.

Also why the 2400G or 1200G? You don't necessarily need the integrated GPU if you have a discrete one. What is your overall budget and location?

Sep 19, 2019
Not only is it Zebronics, but it's also really old. I would bin it and get a good quality unit (not just enough wattage) otherwise you risk instability or damage to your system.

Also why the 2400G or 1200G? You don't necessarily need the integrated GPU if you have a discrete one. What is your overall budget and location?
Im in india and my budget is 15k to 20k.
Im hoping to play some recent games in 1080p resolution without lagging or anything.
so thats why im confused about buying a gpu and a low level processor instead of 2400g.
i saw some comparison about 2400g APU and gtx 1050 too.