[SOLVED] Ryzen 2700x + GA-AB350M-DS2 + RTX 2060 + CX 600

Feb 15, 2019
Hi, I have a few questions and I need these answered seriously since I haven't got much money to spend.

I am going to be updating the BIOS on my GA-AB350M-DS2 board and installing a Ryzen 7 2700x. I currently have a CX 600 power supply and I have a few questions.

1) Does this power supply have all the correct pins to run an RTX 2060 (All I have plugged in is the mobo, case fans, CPU fan and a hard drive and SSD). I have been using a 1050ti and have never had to plug in a GPU before.

2) Does this power supply pose a serious threat to the safety of me or my components? All I want to know is am I put my components at significant risk. I have had this PSU for almost 4 years. If there is a risk then I will replace it but only if I really need to since I am dirt poor. If it does definitely need replacing then I will and please could you link me a relative cheap and appropriate fully or semi modular power supply that would be better

3) Here is my pc part picker list of just the items I am adding in. Are these all compatible? (List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/FJVkZR)

4) Will everything fit in the NZXT H500 (Since I have a micro ATX board will it fit in properly)

Feb 15, 2019
Yes it has all the connections to run the setup. Is it good quality no. Would I upgrade in the near future...Yes

So do you think I should upgrade now? I don't want to put my parts at risk I just don't want to pay more for something I don't have to.

If yes any modular PSUs you could recommend me that are not too costly

Feb 15, 2019
Reactions: Banned by Net