Ryzen 3 2200g 1 long beep and 2 short beeps

munozmigs8

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
So heres the case, me and my buddy was building my pc and long story short it was successful and we also tested it for fortnite and it was good. Because we finished at midnight we slept after.Then the next morning we forgot to put the speaker the one that makes the beeps on the mother board so we put it and then we also put the cmos jumper cap. Btw the monitor we tested it was his so When I tested it in my monitor it made the 1 long beep and 2 short beeps then when i boot it up the monitor shuts down then after 20 seconds or more the monitor worked and the screen was already in the start up. I tried to system restore it and now the monitor wont even work plus i tried my other mknitor and it woudnt work either so what comes in mh mind is maybe it was the cmos jumper cap or the dsub cable. Thank you so much guys and im sorry for the long yapping.
System:
Windows 10 pro
GA Ab350m gaming 3
Corsair vs650 psu
Gskill aegis 1x8 ram 2400 mhz
Ryzen 3 2200g
Toshiba 500 gb hdd

munozmigs8

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
Yes i did cauz from my old system its always there so i put thw cap on my new system but after i put it on the clr cmos my monitor qont turn on so i removed it.
BTW. Earlier i tried to put my old gpu (which is weaker than the igpu of the ryzen) and plugged the dsub cable on it my pc worked. But what comes in my mind is that I dont know whats the problem? Cauz if the problem is my apu then it shouldnt even boot right? And it cant even be the mobo cauz its fully functioning and it worked when the pc was just built. So please help? Thank you for your answers

TRENDING THREADS