Question Ryzen 3 2200g build graphics(?) problem

zakuradyte

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
So I'm having an issue with a 2200g build i just put together. Running through HDMI out on the Mobo, Installed windows 10 just fine, no display issues, it went just like normal. Fast forward to the part where windows should have booted up to the lock screen and i'm greeted with a flashing display of television static and screen tearing. I restarted the system and went into BIOS to change my graphics adapter settings, set it to IGP from PEG and figured that was the issue. No dice. I threw an old Quadro FX 1400 in there and hooked up a monitor through DVI and it booted to windows with no issues. I then installed the most up to date Radeon drivers and updated the BIOS to the newest version, hoping that would resolve the issue, but still this problem persists. I just need to know if there's something I'm doing wrong or if i should start troubleshooting components.

Parts:
Ryzen 3 2200g
MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC
1TB Seagate 2.5in drive (It was just to see if the system booted while I wait for an m.2 drive)
8GB Patriot DDR4 2400

zakuradyte

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
so an update: updating windows 10 fully has not solved the issue. i can't really think of any other issues that would be causing this display problem. any help would be much appreciated