Ryzen 3 2200g drivers black screen

DatPanda

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Bought a Ryzen 3 2200g and a Ryzen 2000 ready mobo, had no problems but ran into an issue with a program (unrelated to amd) so i did a clean reset of windows 10. Ever since i cant install the Vega graphics drivers for the APU. Everytime i install the vega graphics drivers from AMD's site on restart get a black screen after post prompt and i can't boot into windows, yes i have updated the bios. I can boot into safe mode and use DDU to get it to boot into windows again, but its not using the vega graphics.

rookieGamer

Honorable
May 16, 2017
in order to install the vega drivers u need to update the windows.
if you got a genuine windows this shouldnt be a problem, if you got pirated one then .. well .. download windows from Microsoft website its free, as long as you dont mind that watermark

DatPanda

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
in order to install the vega drivers u need to update the windows.
if you got a genuine windows this shouldnt be a problem, if you got pirated one then .. well .. download windows from Microsoft website its free, as long as you dont mind that watermark
I am using genuine windows that i downloaded from microsoft website.

rohanghosh9093

Honorable
Jan 1, 2018
Bought a Ryzen 3 2200g and a Ryzen 2000 ready mobo, had no problems but ran into an issue with a program (unrelated to amd) so i did a clean reset of windows 10. Ever since i cant install the Vega graphics drivers for the APU. Everytime i install the vega graphics drivers from AMD's site on restart get a black screen after post prompt and i can't boot into windows, yes i have updated the bios. I can boot into safe mode and use DDU to get it to boot into windows again, but its not using the vega graphics.
So how did you fix that